Interest Rates High? Consider a Refi!
If you missed out on the chance to refinance your home over the past few years because you did not qualify, now may be a great time to revisit that option. After years of limited options and disappearing equity, many homeowners are now finding themselves in enough of an equity position to make refinancing a viable option.
Here are a few issues refinancing your home can solve
- Reducing your monthly mortgage payments
- Reducing high-interest rates previously locked in by negative equity
- Reducing your loan term enabling you to pay your loan down and build equity even faster
- Consolidate 1st & 2nd Mortgages into one low rate
- Removing the non-tax deductible FHA mortgage insurance
- Cash-out refinancing to complete long overdue home improvements
- Consolidate credit cards and student loans with high-interest rates
Working with an Experienced, Knowledgeable Lender
Being a Direct Lender, we pride ourselves in knowing the guidelines and how to fight through the hurdles of complicated situations that often arise during the course of a transaction. We’re good at saving deals that other Lenders may not have the experience or patience to work through.
We offer a wide range of loan options to refinance your home including fixed rate, adjustable rate, jumbo, FHA, VA loans and HARP (the Home Affordable Refinance Program). Even though rates are beginning to inch up, there may be several reasons it’s smart to consider refinancing your home now.
Even though rates are beginning to inch up, there may be several reasons it’s smart to consider refinancing your home now. If you tried to refinance before and failed, you may find it easier and worth looking into.
Get More Information on Refinancing